I know I've been distant, because I have been irresponsible, I have no problem saying that I advanced not even a little with my personal project, but I really wanted to have evoluted, but I'm at a new school, everything is new to me and I know it is not excuse, the truth is I have been irrespossavel and disorganized, I realize I could have tried harder in school, and just leaving everything for the end of time, and I do not really want to see something more incomplete, but I want to do my project.
Well this Monday I had a meeting with my supervisor, and we talked about my specifications that made me feel excited again, I know it can be fun, if I push myself, I really want to know more about amsterdam.
I was thinking of doing a week tur my right, making the ideas of other sites and books I've been reading ... then I'll be able to have more to say about what I want in my guide ...
I'll post the planning of the week in a few minutes, and some sites that I found interesting despite being in Portuguese

2 comentários:

  1. It seems that you have had a good conversation and I felt some more inspiration. Take some profit of the possibility to know unknown places and views on Amsterdam, creating your tourist guide. The new reality you are living may not be an excuse but for sure has influenced your mood and actually life. I´m glad you restarted! with love

    ResponderExcluir