this Monday I talked to my supervisor and some questions and specifications were not clear in my project, so i had two main questions to solve:

  • For which age am I going to write my personal project?
  • Do I have a specific public?
I've been thinking, actually the best public wold be between 25 and 30, people that also like to party but have some kind of interest in culture and museums.
In the begin i was thinking 'bout doing the guide for  Brazilians, but for that wold be better if I wrote the guide in Portuguese, but doing this my teachers wouldn't be capable to read my project.
So I have to think more deeply in this point.

4 comentários:

  1. Thinking of your age and of your friends, I would write for a younger public, like 16 to 25 years old, with the same caracteristics you mentioned. You could divide the city in some intersting zones, like you started to do: near the central satation. There sgould be other interesting places. Try to find some places or areas that are not mentioned in the guides you consulted and make this the special part of your guide. You are great!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. how is the guide going? I thought about a chapter: "things you wouldn´t like to know" or "the most ugly places" or "no one turist ever went there" or "migrant or turist: no place or all places"

    just suggestions kkkkk

    ResponderExcluir
  3. some suggestions:
    1. One day by bike through amsterdam
    2. Rock and roll in amsterdam: milky way, paradiso
    3. Near the amsterdam station - libary, the boat to the other side, nemo.
    4. Cheap shopping: waterlooplein, other marketplaces, nice shops
    5. Legal prostitution and legal drugs in amsterdam: where can you see it, what does it mean

    ResponderExcluir